14 Jul Intern Marketing
Accurat wants to change the way decision making is done by providing real-world behaviour insights. We heavily rely on big data & machine learning. As we raised 1.1 mio euros to cover our growth in the Benelux and towards Europe, we are expanding our team. We are a fast growing company, working for brands including Delhaize, Lidl, Brico, Hubo, Telenet, Aveve, X2O, Clear Channel amongst others.
Accurat is looking for a (digital) marketing intern to help us realize our growth story. We are looking for a helping hand, a creative wonder to power up our marketing & sales team! Would you like to enjoy a first experience in a growing, innovative company?
We pride ourselves in the way we are changing the way decision making is done in retail by providing real-world behaviour insights. We are working for some of the biggest A-brands including Delhaize, Lidl, Brico, Hubo, Telenet, Aveve, X2O, Clear Channel and many others.
Accurat recently raised 1.1 mio euros to cover our growth in the Benelux and towards Europe. At the moment we operate in Belgium and the Netherlands and are on the verge of expanding into additional EU countries.
What’s on the table?
- Analyse our current marketing efforts and suggest optimisations. ✨
- Work on our strategy and provide content for our social media channels (linkedIN mainly).
- Work on product whitepapers, analyse website traffic and optimise lead funnels.
- Generate leads.
- Detect needs of potential customers and prospects.
- Participate in event-organisation
- Brainstorm on our long-term strategy with a focus on converting clients. 📈
What we are looking for?:
- You are studying business management, business or communication sciences with a major in marketing.
- You will join a young, hands-on, ambitious team. We will mentor but you also know how to work independently.
- You’re a multi-tasker and you’ll be able to have real impact on our business.
- You’ll learn about location technology, retail and the benefits of personalized advertising.
- Our office is in Merelbeke but working from home few days a week is possible.
- You know how to deal with losing a game on our Playstation 🙂
- You are familiar with different social media and not afraid to experiment.
- You’re fluent in Dutch and English, French or German is +.
We offer a fun environment (near Ghent), the expertise and support to grow and the first stepping stone to pursue a career in marketing and big data. You’ll be part of the team from day one and we will focus tasks on your potential and interests.