02 Apr Job student – Market Research
Job student – Market Research
As Job student – Market Research within our Belgian team you are part of a team of enthusiastic marketers and researchers who are determined to empower people to shape the future of brands. You will have the opportunity to build your first experience in market research and practice your English and PowerPoint skills.
As part of our Technology & Services team, you will work on reports for a UNICEF Brand Barometer study, across 19 countries.
You will support the team in getting the relevant quantitative data out of the reporting tool and making sure that these translate into impactful recommendations for the UNICEF branding strategy. We are looking for someone who is eager to work for UNICEF and who is not afraid of processing a big amount of data in a short period of time.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will be exporting results from Dapresy, our reporting tool
- You will perform basic quantitative analyses
- You will build and adapt PowerPoint presentations (paste graphs, write descriptions, etc.)
- You will support in conclusion writing and executive summaries
- You will work closely with Research Consultants, who will coach you
- In the course of obtaining your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Proficient knowledge of both Dutch and English (both verbal and written);
- You are fulltime available between the 7th of June and the 2nd of July (we can offer some flexibility if you would need to take a limited amount of days off to take exams)
- You have a basic knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
- You are reliable and a teamplayer
- A passion for marketing and consumer behavior is a nice plus
- Analytical mind
- Team player
- Result-oriented & proactive
- Systematic & organizational orientation
- Creative, humorous & fun to work with 😉
Joining InSites Consulting is joining a highly passionate and dedicated team where innovation and forward thinking are stimulated. You will be working in an informal, fast paced and global culture where chances for personal development and learning opportunities are ample. We strive to be an open and transparent company in which everyone is invited to participate. It’s a fact, we aim high! So from time to time we have to let off some steam. Fun is definitely part of our culture.