06 Jan Junior Research Executive
Junior Research Executive
As a junior Research Executive at Kantar, you leverage our domain expertise to provide business insights that matter to clients. We are seeking someone to translate data into compelling stories, manage account project activities, and nurture relationships with our clients through day-to-day interaction. This is an incredible growth opportunity, to build your capabilities in research and position yourself for expanded career opportunities. You will join a team with a focus on specific expertise (brand, creative, media, CX), and benefit from a local and international network of experts and you will work on various projects on track, in close cooperation with other departments at Kantar, both locally and internationally.
Tasks & responsibilities
- You are the first point of contact for the client for your projects, under the guidance of your manager
- You translate business issues into an appropriate research approach
- You set up quantitative research with support from Kantar network resources
- You monitor deadlines, project progress and you know how to respond flexibly to urgent requests
- You analyse and interpret the research results and convert them into strategic advice
- You present the results to the client and know how to make an impact with our insights
- You keep an eye on the financial / commercial results of your projects and adjust them where necessary
- You build a relationship with the client through daily interaction and you are able to recognize opportunities where Kantar can further support the client’s business
- You have an academic education degree, combined with ideally already a couple of years of work experience in the field of marketing, market research or similar industries
- You are enthusiastic about brands and are interested in how they can further grow
- You have a can-do attitude and a positive approach to your work
- You display high accuracy, an attention to detail and good organizational skills
- You enjoy presenting and discussing the results of your work and you are at ease in front of an audience
- You like numbers and you are curious about their meaning.
- You enjoy working with statistical analyses (such as modeling). You will focus on quantitative studies
- You have a proficient level of Dutch, English and French.
We offer at Kantar
A versatile job in an inspiring, international, and informal working environment at a leading organization, where you will work together with a team of enthusiastic colleagues on challenging projects for some of the largest companies in the world.
- A lot of personal responsibility and space to develop own initiatives
- Plenty of opportunities to grow and develop yourself further
- Expertise and innovative tools of an international organization that knows everything about brands and how to make them stronger
- A dynamic work culture and team events to connect both face to face and remote
Brussels office, in the heart of Brussels. Currently working partially remote given the sanitary situation.
Kantar Rewards Statement
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.