30 Jun Market Research Analyst
Market Research Analyst
Are you keen to work in a dynamic and international environment?
Do numbers make you tick?
Do you have experience with quantitative analysis on primary ad-hoc market research projects?
Do you want your work to impact real business decisions?
And most importantly, do you have a true passion for data insights?
Share your passion with us, and work with an enthusiastic group of colleagues, as a market research analyst at boobook.
You will be working on a diverse set of customer analytics and market research projects giving you the opportunity to use different multivariate techniques.
You will be involved in market research and other data analytics projects from thinking about the business question, over setting up the design, analysing the data and discussing the results with your colleagues and clients.
The end goal of your and the team’s work is to answer key questions of our clients such as who are our target customers, how to talk to them, where to find them, which products to offer, at which prices, and at which levels of service.
As a market research analyst, you will be able to directly influence the core activities and approaches of a small, engaged company that appreciates you, listens to you and develops your ideas. You will enjoy the benefits of a small team in a flexible, creative, and international working environment.
- have a university degree (Master’s in economics, marketing, psychology, mathematics, social sciences, …)
- have preferably 2 years or more of experience in customer data analytics/customer data science/market research analytics
- have experience in multivariate analytics such as segmentation, conjoint, driver analysis and/or predictive modelling
- have experience in the use of analytical software: R & SPSS.
- know-how and enjoy deriving actionable insights from customer data through analytics
- translate the analytical outcomes into clear insights that our clients can easily understand and act upon
- interested in exploring the use of new methodologies or software
- operate well in a team and on your own
- are eager and quick to learn
You’ll be part of our exciting and creative work environment. We believe open communication and constructive feedback help us achieve the best results.
Our flat structure encourages participation from all experience levels. We love hearing different points of view, collaboration and constructive debate. Our company culture is focused on collaboration and learning, meaning we learn from each other, share knowledge, and grow together.
You will enjoy the mixture of responsibilities, an attractive salary package, flexibility to work from home and career opportunities to complement the feeling of being truly valued as an employee at boobook.
How to apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com!