13 Jan Market Research Project Manager (NL/FR/EN)
Market Research Project Manager (NL/FR/EN)
Who are we?
LISTEN was founded in 2004 and is now part of the TOP 5 Belgian independent market research agencies. LISTEN is active in various sectors such as FMCG, Retail, Automotive, Banking and Insurance, Energy, and Healthcare.
LISTEN’s success is directly linked to the quality and the attitude of its employees: efficiency, pragmatism, proximity, and pro-activity.
Find more information at www.listen.eu.
To continue our growth, we are currently looking for a Research Project Manager.
You will work together with our Directors and Account Managers and are responsible for:
- The full supervision of different projects in:
- Brand strategy
- Customer experience
- Trends & Foresight
- Human Capital
- Setup & Field management of our research projects
- Analysis of data, synthesis of results, conclusions, and recommendations
- Maintaining external relations including
- Customer contacts
- Relations with our partners or subcontractors
We are looking for someone who:
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in market research (in a market research agency or at client side)
- Has a degree in applied economics, psychology, statistics, business management, or marketing
- Is passionate about numbers, marketing, and trends
- Good analytical skills
- Dynamic and persuasive communication skills at all levels
- Is independent and entrepreneurial
- Excellent communication skills
- Enjoys working in a team
- Dutch and English speaking with a good knowledge of French
- Good knowledge of MS Office and market research software such as SPSS, SAS, Qualtrics, Alchemer, Ethnos…
- The opportunity to work within a fast-growing company and in a young, pleasant, and dynamic atmosphere
- Continuous personal development is clearly encouraged
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits
- Our offices are in the Liège region (700 meters from an exit on the E40 motorway, barely 5 minutes from Tongeren, 25 minutes from Sint-Truiden, and 30 minutes from Hasselt) and are set in beautiful surroundings
- Teleworking is part of our HR policy
Would you like to be part of our young and dynamic team?
Then send your cover letter and CV to Philippe Geerts (firstname.lastname@example.org). You can also call him for more information (+32 477 617 659).
We look forward to meeting you!