17 Dec Market Researcher
QUANTITATIVE MARKET RESEARCHER WITH A GO FOR IT MENTALITY
We are passionate about advising our clients what to do next, by answering strategic questions based on customer analytics.
We are looking for an enthusiast mid-level or senior Quantitative Market Researcher/consultant to conduct projects from A to Z. Organising, communicating with clients, finding the right insights and teamwork is your second nature.
You will be working in a small team of committed and experienced analysts & consultants, helping companies to place customers at the heart of their business.
You are eager to help companies with understanding motivations, attitudes and needs of their customers. You are a natural planner, multitasker and very keen to get things moving without ever losing your eye for detail, even when stress levels are rising.
As an all-around researcher, you have experience to collaborate with a team of analysts on strategic customer analytics, market research, and visualisation projects.
As an innovative, forward-thinking consultancy firm, we’re always on the lookout for fresh ideas that help us and our clients to move to the next level. You will play a significant role in this.
- Support us with delivering insights that lead to big decisions
- Act as a key client program manager; keeping the client and the team up to date with timelines, activity, project status, etc.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives
- You will be involved in the complete set-up, organisation, execution, visualisation and reporting insights of projects
- Monitor and track progress, as well as identifying problems and suggesting solutions
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time, within the scope and budget
- You will grow your experience, knowledge in different marketing domains, and improve your management, visualisation & consulting skills by working on projects answering strategic customers questions and by training.
As a market researcher, you:
- You are a creative thinker and continuously look for better ways
- You enjoy thinking about insights in a different and innovative way
- You have a Master’s degree (e.g. in marketing, communication, economics, psychology or similar)
- You have at least 3 years of experience
- You possess excellent analytical, organizational and writing skills
- You strive for accuracy and have an eye for detail
- You enjoy working in a team, and can also work independently
- You are a natural communicator
- You are eager and quick to learn in an ever-changing environment
- You are very familiar with XLS, Word and PPT
- You have an affinity for customer analytics, market research
- You are fluent in English, any other languages can be a plus
Just like us, you want to make a difference, both within our team as for our clients.
We are a consulting agency with 20 years of experience working with high-level international clients such as Pernod-Ricard, Niko and many more. We help our clients understand their data and translate it into actionable steps to become truly customer-centric.
We are experts in giving data-driven advice on pricing, customer experience, and segmentation. Our client network is high-level enterprises spread globally and through different sectors (retail, finance, automotive, transport, FMCG, travel, pharmaceutical, etc.).
This role is based in our Belgian office (near Ghent). Flexibility to work partly remotely.
Why work at boobook?
You will enjoy the mixture of responsibilities, an attractive salary package and career opportunities to compliment the feeling of being truly valued as an employee @boobook.
You’ll be part of our exciting, innovative and creative work environment. We believe open communication and constructive feedback help us achieve the best results.
Our flat, team-based structure encourage participation from all experience levels. We love hearing different points of view, collaboration and constructive debate. Our company culture is focused on collaboration and learning, meaning we learn from each other, share knowledge, and grow together.
Does it sound like a great match? We need you!
Please send your CV to Eva Vandenberge at firstname.lastname@example.org. Third-party or international applications will not be accepted.