14 Jul Marketing & Sales Development Representative
Marketing & Sales Development Representative
Accurat wants to change the way decision making is done by providing real-world behaviour insights. We heavily rely on big data & machine learning. As we raised 1.1 mio euros to cover our growth in the Benelux and towards Europe, we are expanding our team. We are a fast growing company, working for brands including Delhaize, Lidl, Brico, Hubo, Telenet, Aveve, X2O, Clear Channel amongst others.
We are growing and tend to keep doing this. And guess what? You are thé growth driver in the process, accelerating the entire Sales & Marketing department and even the entirity of the company. As a Marketing & Sales Development Representative, you are the first domino in a long row. No pressure though ;-).
What’s on your plate?
- Your efforts are aimed at developing new business opportunities by reaching potential customers ✨ whether that is using inbound or outbound channels.
- Level-up our e-mail flows: you’ll take ownership of engaging newsletters & sequences that convince our prospects for a hands-on demo.
- You have CRM hygiene and part of your day is spent in HubSpot ❤️
- Outbound sales: sourcing and building a pipeline of business through email, LinkedIn and other channels
- Attend events related to our field where your star will shine talking passionately about Accurat and our solutions✨
- Particpate in the organisation of Accurat events
- You provide SEO & SEA support
- You’ll be the mastermind behind engaging social media posts (LI mainly)
- Work on product whitepapers, analyse website traffic and optimise lead funnels
- Brainstorm on our long-term strategy with a focus on converting clients 📈
- Contribute to developing standard operating procedures for marketing, sales & customer service
Who we are looking for?
- BSc or MSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
- You’re passionate about technology 🔥
- A thoughtful multi-tasker: you know how to prioritise your projects by urgency and deadline
- You know how to deal with losing a game on our Playstation 🙂
- You are familiar with different social media and not afraid to experiment
- You’re fluent in Dutch and English, French or German is a +
- You are an autonomous worker, happy to receive a briefing and get on with impressing colleagues with your skills 🤹
- Experience (between 1 and 3 years) in a sales related field, preferably in a start-up related environment
What’s on offer?
- You will join a young, hands-on, ambitious team 🐺
- You’ll learn about location technology, retail and the benefits of personalized advertising
- Our office is in Merelbeke but working from home few days a week is possible
- You can expect a competitive salary based on your background and relevant experience 🪙
- We’re rapidly expanding and every employee makes a large impact on our future
- A collaborative environment in which your input will be highly valued
This role is a perfect fit for an ambitious starter with some previous working experience (+1 year). You’ll work both on the marketing- and sales side. Your efforts will fill the sales funnel and leverage our growth. 🌱
We offer a fun environment (near Ghent), the expertise and support to grow and the first stepping stone to pursue a career in marketing, sales and big data.