01 Mar MCI Executive Research
MCI Executive Research
For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life – and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Do you combine a strong data drive profile together with an enthusiastic soul? Are you curious and the type that love to learn? Does your heart rate when you bring accurate results? Then come join us!
As Research Executive you are responsible of checking, processing and analyzing survey data. You take an active role in the operational project management and research set up. You implement changes in the research and closely follow up on the status of various research processes (dataset delivery, tabulation, online/offline reporting, ad hoc requests…). You support different projects during the research process from A to Z. From working on questionnaires, analysis, to bringing the first conclusions to live.
Gradually, while growing in your role, you will acquire and develop further fundamental research skills, and infer more complex actionable insights from the survey data.
For our location in Leuven, we are looking for an accurate and dynamic person that strengthens our team.
As Research Executive, you will have following key accountabilities:
- You coordinate and follow internal process.
- You work and help with quality checks.
- You prepare instructions and briefing documents for team colleagues.
- You draw insightful conclusions from survey data and report these in a clear, visual and ‘in a ‘story-line’ way.
- You seek to identify trends and patterns throughout the data to find trends and weakness and formulate recommendations accordingly.
- You follow up on industry related news and acquire knowledge of specific industries.
Now that we’ve introduced you to the position as Executive, what skills, qualifications and experience should you have?
- You have a Bachelor or Master in a specialization with statistics backgrounds (like Psychology, Sociology, Economy, Communication Sciences…)
- You have an analytical mind and a passion to interpret data.
- You have a previous understanding on quantitative research, research process and terminology or have a genuine interest in this.
- You have advanced knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of VBA is a plus.
- You have a first experience working with statistical software and you are familiar with writing commands in at least one software package.
- You are curious and a critical thinker.
- You are proactive and a problem solver.
- You can clearly and effectively communicate in English, both in speaking and writing
- You are a team player, hands on and creative that knows when to work hard but also when to have fun!.
Apply now! Become a member of the GfK family!
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!