19 Jan Operations Director
Helion Research specializes in ‘Mystery Shopping’ & Customer Experience Research,worldwide. With over 60 employees and offices in Belgium, Bulgaria and South-Africa, we perform research studies in 100+ countries for well-known multinational brands and corporations. To support our growth…
- Manage & supervise 20-25 people in our Belgian and Bulgarian office, plus expand the Panel department at our office in Sofia.
- Take the lead when setting priorities in the planning of fielding, to achieve quality standards & timely deliver projects to our clients.
- Help, inspire & develop the people in your teams.(through strategic overview &hands-on implementation).
- Be the driving force for continuous improvement &the excellence of operations.
- Report to the MD & assume accountability for cost structure & budgets, to support the long term development of the company.
- 5 to 10 years of management experience, a bachelor,master’s or on-the-job formation.
- Experience with the marketresearch industry as a clientor supplier.
- Result-driven mindset to solve operational challenges.
- Structure & overview, to keep track of strategic objectives.
- Affinity with IT systems, to report in a structured manner using spreadsheets.
- Fluency in English and Dutch.
- A positive attitude & the ability to get things done,working independently as well as in a team.
- A positive & dynamic atmosphere in a fast-growing company, of driven professionals & change-makers who know how to enjoy life
- A full time, permanent position at our office in Antwerp, Belgium
- Extra-Legal benefits (like meal and eco vouchers, hospital insurance, car, mobile subscription)
- Flexible work hours & the possibility to doing home office
Please send you CV & motivation to Mrs. Silvie Buermans by e-mail: email@example.com