19 Jan Panel Manager (German Speaking Market)
Panel Manager (German Speaking Market)
Helion Research specializes in ‘Mystery Shopping’ & Customer Experience Research,worldwide. With over 60 employees and offices in Belgium, Bulgaria and South-Africa, we perform research studies in 100+ countries for well-known multinational brands and corporations. To support our growth…
- Reach out & recruit mystery shoppers through online Ads and social media.
- Manage the mystery shopper database in Germany & other countries & motivate shoppers to take part in running evaluations.
- Coordinate such evaluations in a cost-effective manner &ensure that qualitative data is submitted on time.
- Be in constant email & phone communication, in German,with our panel of shoppers.
- Identify obstacles and reroute fieldwork, if necessary, to meet our clients’ deadlines.
- Continuously, motivate our mystery shoppers to engage with Helion & deliver excellent reports.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent on-the-job formation.
- Fluency in English & German(for our multi national environment).
- Practical knowledge of French or another language(a plus).
- A hassle-free born problem-solver attitude!
- Great administrative &communication skills.
- A positive mindset to get things done, either working in a team or independently.
- The ability to work on different projects,simultaneously.
- A positive & dynamic atmosphere in a fast-growing company, of driven professionals & change-makers who know how to enjoy life
- A full time, permanent position at our office in Antwerp, Belgium
- Extra-Legal benefits (like meal and eco vouchers, hospital insurance, bicycle allowance…)
- Flexible work hours & the possibility to doing home office
Please send you CV & motivation to Mrs. Silvie Buermans by e-mail: email@example.com