19 Jan Project Manager
Helion Research specializes in ‘Mystery Shopping’ & Customer Experience Research,worldwide. With over 60 employees and offices in Belgium, Bulgariaand South-Africa, we perform research studies in 100+ countries forwell-known multinational brands and corporations. To support ourgrowth…
- Designing mystery shopping projects & questionnaires with he support of the Teamleader / Senior Researcher /Client Manager.
- Setting up such projects in our software system to straight forwardly instruct our mystery shoppers and create the right insights for our clients.
- Rerouting the project, if necessary, to achieve client expectations & deadlines!
- Briefing colleagues about the project, so that they can do their job spot on!
- Keeping close contact with the client, to inform them about the state of play.
- Turning data into professional reports & fresh insights for our clients.
- A bachelor/master’s or on-the-job formation.
- Fluency in English (for our multinational environment)
- Dutch or French proficiency(or as mother tongue).
- A hassle-free born problem-solver attitude!
- Great administrative and number skills!
- The mindset to get things done, either working in a team or independently.
- The ability to work on different projects,simultaneously.
- A positive & dynamic atmosphere in a fast-growing company, of drivenprofessionals & change-makers who know how to enjoy life
- A full time, permanent position at our office in Antwerp, Belgium
- Extra-Legal benefits (like meal and eco vouchers, hospital insurance, bicycle allowance…)
- Flexible work hours & the possibility to doing home office
Please send you CV & motivation to Mrs. Silvie Buermans by e-mail: email@example.com