05 May Research Manager | New Media & Entertainment
Research Manager | New Media & Entertainment
As Research Manager in our Ghent office you will be part of a team of enthusiastic marketers and researchers who are determined to bring the voice of consumers into the heart of our client’s business. Having a focus on New Media & Entertainment and through your passion for online quantitative market research, you will inspire marketers of cool companies, such as eBay, Kinepolis, DPG Media and Telenet.
You fully manage client projects and help companies to listen to and collaborate with their customers, based on InSites Consulting’s innovative research methods.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- As a Research Manager, you are responsible for running projects from A to Z; from setting up a research project to delivering an impactful report and presentation to the client, while keeping the business objectives in mind in every step of the process
- You design insightful reports with advanced and actionable marketing advice that support your clients in their decision-making
- You are in close contact with customers within the New Media & Entertainment industry to understand their strategic goals and translate them into concrete research objectives. You get responsibility to develop and maintain your own customer portfolio.
- You will guide more junior consultants in the analysis process and will perform more advanced analyses techniques if needed (mostly quantitative)
- You closely work with senior research & business managers who will coach and support you
- You develop market research and marketing expertise and knowledge on client projects
- You gain experience and knowledge in a broad range of marketing domains, both within the projects you are involved in, and within training