02 Apr Senior Research Consultant – Curation GENT of BERCHEM
Senior Research Consultant – Curation
For our international Curation clients, we are looking to expand our Belgian based team to be able to deliver
on our promise to be their essential research partner for high caliber solutions that withstand scrutiny.
If you have a passion for analyzing data, storytelling and consulting, you are the one we are waiting for.
As a Senior Research Consultant in our qualitative curation team you will be key to our mission. Acting as the
connection between all the data that is out there and our clients, you’ll propel the research strategy, design
the research content, and tell the stories that provide actionable insights and impact our clients’ business
decisions every day
What will you be doing at Ipsos Curation besides having lots of fun? You have the responsible to:
- Translate research data into engaging presentation that deliver thoughtful feedback and actionable results
- Act as a key client programme manager; communicating timelines, activity, project status on your curation
- Think outside of the box when interpreting, analyzing and synthesizing various streams of data into
meaningful stories and create presentations/reports focused on insights and stories from that data.
- Become an expert in combining different Ipsos’ methods and frameworks such as Censydiam and BeSci to
build new and different approaches for our clients that offer maximum insight development.
- Get to know your clients business in-depth, becoming an extension of their team so you add value with your
insight and act as the voice of their customer
- Your role will include face to face client briefing meetings and designing and managing some of our more
complex pitches, proposals and project plans