14 Nov WEB RESEARCH & DATA ANALYST
You are responsible for online European Retail surveys, online European Retail Market Research projects and CRM data collection and optimization.
Playing with figures, data and trends for projects like the ranking TOP 500 EU is your daily activity. Your focus will be eCommerce Cross-Border within and outside Europe zooming on special topics like marketplaces, sustainability or specific countries and sectors.
You are passionate about digital metrics and statistics. E-research, E-analytics, E-CRM. You master Market Research and want to take matters into your own hands.
- You have 2-3 years of relevant experience in Market Research
- You have a Master in Statistics or Master in Economics with a data specialty
- You have an internship of relevant experience in a similar position
- You are proactive and feel at home within a start-up young team
- You can demonstrate experience in running market research projects
- You are Google Analytics certified
- Knowledge of Similarweb, Woorank is an added value
- Social Media Analytics is not strange to you either
- Fluent command of English is required
- Affinity with e-commerce is a must
CBCommerce offers an interesting and attractive package contract in line with your profile. You will have the unique opportunity to work in a fast-growing start-up boosting and defining the future of EU Cross-Border Commerce. You will build a strong European Market Research team.
Are you the Web Research & Data Analyst we are looking for? Send your CV and motivation letter to Carine Moitier, Managing Director by email: email@example.com